Did you know? The biggest fish ever caught in Lake Tahoe, a Mackinaw lake trout, weighed 37 pounds, 6 ounces.
Join us for a fishing adventure you’ll never forget. Catch Kokanee Salmon, Mackinaw, Rainbow and Brown Trout on one of the purest Alpine Lakes in the world. End your day enjoying your fresh catch, prepared personally for you by an executive chef at the Hyatt’s Lone Eagle Grill. Early morning and afternoon trips are offered year-round.
Our guided fishing charters depart daily from 6am - 9am and 9:30am - 12:30pm
- All trips include:
- A full service charter equipped with the latest electrical equipment.
- Bait, tackle, snacks, and beer and other beverages.
- Fresh cleaning and preparing (or packaging) of your catch to enjoy.
- Heated cabin and private bathroom aboard our 28’ Bertram Sportfish.
- Fully licensed and insured vessel.
- US Coast Guard certified boat Captain.
- Charter does not include fishing license, which is required for people 16 and older. NV and CA fishing licenses are valid on Lake Tahoe and can be purchase at the following websites: wildlife.ca.gov and ndow.org
$800 for a private charter (up to 6 people)
Mackinaw trout, Rainbow trout, Kokanee salmon, and Bass - to name a few.
Snacks, drinks, all fishing poles, and bait..
It is hard to tell, but the earlier you go, the better chance you have of catching
The boat can hold up to 6 people.