Charters are two hours long and depart at 12:00pm, 2:30pm, and 5:00pm.
Enjoy an assortment of wine, beer, non-alcoholic beverages and light appetizers - on us!
Book a private charter for you and 48 of your closest friends and family members!
Inhale the breathtaking scenery of the lake’s northern and eastern shores while relaxing on webbed mesh netting and watching the turquoise water pass below, or catch the panoramic views from the deck on cushioned seats.
Sierra Cloud Catamaran Cruise
$125 per adult
$75 per child (2-16 yrs)
Kids 2 yrs and under: free
$4000 for private charters (up to 49 people)
Sierra Cloud Morning Mimosa Cruise (Saturday and Sunday)
$100 per adult
$3300 for private charters (up to 49 people)
- Daily 2 hour cruises depart at 12:00pm, 2:30pm and 5:00pm
- Private charters are available at any of these departure times.
- All sailing cruises include assorted beverages and light hors d’oeurves.
- Private morning charters are available from 9:30am–11:30am. Includes pastries and beverages.
- All reservations must check in at the Beach Gazebo (located in the center of Hyatt’s beach) 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure times for payment and boarding pass.
It is about 2 hours long.
12pm, 2:30pm & 5pm
Either along the east shore to Thunderbird Lodge or along the west shore to Cal Neva.
Alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages, and light packaged appetizers.
Yes, we have life jackets varying in sizes from infants to adults.
The industry standard is 18%, but feel free to tip however much you would like.