Enjoy an assortment of wine, beer, non-alcoholic beverages and light appetizers - on us!
Sail around Tahoe on our famed 55' catamaran (drinks included!)
Inhale the breathtaking scenery of the lake’s northern and eastern shores while relaxing on webbed mesh netting and watching the turquoise water pass below, or catch the panoramic views from the deck on cushioned seats.
- Daily 2 hour cruises depart at 12:00pm, 2:30pm and 5:00pm
- Private charters are available at any of these departure times.
- All sailing cruises include assorted beverages and light hors d’oeurves.
- Private morning charters are available from 9:30am–11:30am. Includes pastries and beverages.
- Special July 4th Sunset & Fireworks Cruise. Make your reservation today!
- All reservations must check in at the Beach Gazebo (located in the center of Hyatt’s beach) 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure times for payment and boarding pass.
No, we only have motorboats.
All our boats are open bow
No, pets are not allowed. Service animals are allowed by law but will need documentation (no vests).
Children, age 13 and younger, must always wear a life jacket.
Unfortunately, you are not allowed to fish off our power boat rentals. Please see our guided fishing charters for more info on fishing in Lake Tahoe.
Yes, all our boats will have Biminis.
We provide ice and towels on our boats.
We provide a captain upon request at $50/hr